Sales Support Specialist |TUV Rheinland Middle East: TUV Rheinland Middle East has job openings for Sales Support Specialist vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Sales Support Specialist |TUV Rheinland Middle East
Education Qualification: Any Graduation, Bachelor of Business Administration(Management).
Experience Details: 2 years to 7 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Salary: $1,001 – $3,000
Benefits: Medical Insurance,car allowance,annual leave and flight benefit as per Company policy.
Job Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
Company Industry : Testing / Inspection / Certification Services
Department/Functional Area : Sales / Business Development
- Bachelor degree in Sales, Marketing,Business Administration and/or in a relevant discipline.
- Additional relevant professional qualifications like MBA will be advantageous.
- At least 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience in Sales, Business Development, or Account Management in B2B sectors and not only with experience in a B2C environment or selling physical/engineering products.
- Candidates coming from a similar Certification industry or Technical/Soft Skills Training or Safety or Risk or other similar Professional Services sectors are preferred.
- Should have a strong track record in selling Solutions or Services as Training or Consultancy or Concepts. Proven experience in telesales and experience calling on C-Level and other executives as a training sales coordinator will be considered a plus
- Having local experience in Dubai or UAE is necessary.
- Active and enthusiastic.
- Work under supervision of Business Development Manager, act as the first point of contact for clients, and handle all order-related activities including client communication, providing quotes, invoicing, technical information, etc.
- Handle complete administration and sales operations.
- Update the CRM system with relevant information and database management.
- Source trainers / consultants and venue partners to liaise with them related to various training, workshops, assessments.
- Maintain an efficient filling system to ensure effectiveness in office operations.
- Liaise with clients for payments.
- Regular reporting on sales activities, opportunities, project progress, etc.
- Assist with preparing tenders, quotes, proposals, RFPs and RFQs.
- Support to grow customer base, follow up on sales enquiries, proposals and quotes, arrange sales meetings and presentations, conduct pre and post-sales follow up calls with clients, resolve and escalate client queries and issues.
- Achieve sales targets
- Retain existing clients and develop new Clients to attain new business.
- Should be able to promote training and certification services to Clients directly.
- Develop new customers and explore areas for add-on services to grow business.
- Make tele sales calls, focus on generating sales leads to venture opportunities in training / consulting / personnel certifications, converts leads to enquiries, provide quotations, and convert quotations to contracts or LPOs.
- Maintain a high degree of client relationship ensuring high levels of service provision.
- Travel locally but willing to travel overnight on occasion.
- Pursue Continuous Professional Development and maintain a high degree of discipline knowledge and awareness.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
Apply Now: Click Here