Analyst Mobile & Media-Satellite Services | Star Services LLC: Star Services is the UAE’s leading supplier of primarily oil and gas has job openings for Analyst for Mobile and Media satellite Services. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Analyst Mobile & Media-Satellite Services | Star Services LLC
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Graduation.
Experience Details: 7 years to 14 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates.
Benefits: As Per UAE Law
Company Industry : Telecom / ISP
Department/Functional Area : Product Development / Product Management
- 6-8 years of experience in product management for carrier & wholesale services.
- Formal Education Required:Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Engineering.
- Support in Developing and manage carrier Mobile, roaming & Media-Satellite products.
- Support in Developing business plan for new and enhanced products.
- Ensures that product launch activities and related processes are properly implemented.
- Support in assess on regular basis profitability for existing product and services and the related tariffs.
- Support in preparing annual Mobile, roaming & Media-Satellite product plan including product, customer & market analyses, product objectives, pricing, promotion etc.
- Support in managing product life cycle and P/L for Mobile, roaming & Media-Satellite products.
- Support in establishing branding and corporate image strategy to increase the visibility of the Mobile, roaming & Media-Satellite services across different markets.
- Support in market and industry analysis for each product has been conducted and delivered.
- Manages, monitors and evaluates the products performance and quality.
- Have a very good product portfolio in terms of technical feasibility, meeting partner and carrier demands, competitive advantage and profitability.
- Support in planning and developing new Mobile, roaming & Media-Satellite products/features to ensure product relevance and meet changing market needs.
- Understand market needs; keep abreast of technology developments / trends and competitive situation.
- Support in developing and implement strategies to grow revenue in co-ordination with sales.
- Guide in developing product policies and ensure consistency of execution internally and externally
- Support to ensure compliance to Code of Practice and continuously engage TRA to review the regulatory parameters imposed on the product.
- Interested and matching profile can send CV on email@example.com with position title in subject
Apply Now: Click Here