Finance And Accounts Manager | IMS One World: IMS One Word has job openings for Finance and Accounts Manager vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Finance And Accounts Manager | IMS One World
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Bachelors Degree.
Experience Details : 5 years to 10 years
Job Location : United Arab Emirates
The sills required for the candidate who is going to apply was
Developing Budgets, Legal Compliance, Tracking Budget Expenses, SFAS Rules, Accounting, Managing Processes, Reporting Research Results, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Motivating Others, Attention to Detail.
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Apply Now: Click Here