Accounts Manager | Excelsior Group Dubai: Excelsior Group has job openings for Accounts Manager. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as shown below.
Accounts Manager | Excelsior Group Dubai
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce).
Experience Details: 3 years to 5 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job Location: Dubai-United Arab Emirates
Company Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Department/Functional Area : Accounts / Taxation / Audit / Company Secretary
Job Description: The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager supervises four or more staff accountants and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities. The Accounting Manager reports to the General Manger and will be in direct contact with The Company Auditor.
The list of responsibilities are
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Supervise the general ledger to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information- Monthly Accumulated Profit & Loss report (Budgetary & department wise), Monthly Accumulated Salesman Sales Analysis report, Monthly Invoice Profitability report, Cash-flow Accounts Receivable ageing balances.
- Have relevant experience in matters related to Trade Finance Transactions with Banks and having good working knowledge and understanding of L/Cs & L/Gs and successful negotiation of documentation with banks.
- Having in depth knowledge of commercial contractual terms and strong commercial acumen especially in regard to payment terms and including but not limited to inco terms, processing payments, reimbursements, cash recons, discounting payments, delay penalties etc.
- Supervise the receivables collection according to the company policy and to supervise the settlement and timely return of the daily sales invoices in all its types (Cash and credit) after delivery or service. Supervise the payable and ensure its accuracy.
- Ensure assigning tasks and job responsibility officially for every staff in the accounting department as needed and ensure compliance to company accounting policies and procedures of every staff to the same for easy conduct a performance evaluation for them whenever needed. Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Ensure integrating the assigned staff tasks, responsibilities and roles into the company’s ERP system and to apply with help of the company’s IT the appropriate security levels of each staff and to run every month activity logs and report it to the GM. Ensure accounts department privacy & security and ensure the daily accounting software back up.
- Ensure maintaining the company’s important payment documents such as cheque, books/blank invoices/receipt and payment vouchers in a secured and safe place.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities & reconciliations are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate and resolve various issues with banks such as cleared cheque differences, bounced cheques, bank fees and enhancements to online services.
- Support budget and forecasting activities to ensure Budget vs. Actual and analyse any deviations.
- Collaborate with the other company’s department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitor and analyse department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Respond to inquiries from the General Manager, Partners & Auditors regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Work with the Auditor to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Perform stock taking quarterly for equipment/parts /tools/assets inventory and report any differences. Also to supervise the company’s monthly random inventory and report its result .
- Be a member and attend weekly PCC: Projects Control Committee “logistics /commercial, accounts, projects .
Apply Now: Click Here