MS Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Recruitment: Global Technology Services (GTS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) a Government of Dubai Company has job openings for MS Dynamics AX Functional Consultant vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as shown below.
MS Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Recruitment
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Graduation
Experience Details: 4 years to 7 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Pay Scale: $1,001 – $3,000
Job Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Company Industry: Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Department/Functional Area: IT Software
- Requirement Analysis, Design, & Development of Microsoft Technology related projects which belongs to Retail.
- Responsible for unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics-based Solutions.
- Gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customization or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics AX s or Finance and Operations are needed.
- Responsible for driving the effort to migrate the customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models.
- Implements reports per requirements documents and standards.
- Coordinate with Technical and Other Functional Consultants, Business users and Data Base Administrator during Development, Testing and Deployment of customization.
- Primarily responsible for the customer facing configurations, delivery and deployment of the company’s software solutions to a broad customer base and will take a proactive approach to resolving technical issues. Liaising with developers will help them to understand each issue in order to for it to be resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to: Analyze and understand business problems. Model data and processes.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions.
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
- Familiar and experienced in: Core application functionality , Application technology stack,
Apply Now: Click Here