Maintenance Technician | National Food Products Company: National Food Products Company is an multi million dollar FMCG organization has job openings for Maintenance Technician vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Maintenance Technician | National Food Products Company
Education Qualification: Diploma(Electrical, Electronics), Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (Electronics / Telecommunication, Instrumentation).
Experience Details: 2 years to 6 years
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Company Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverages
Department/Functional Area : Installation / Maintenance / Operations / Repair
- ITI or Diploma or Engineer Holder in Electrical and Electronics or Instrumentation.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience hands on experience on floor in FMCG as a production line maintenance.
- Electrician in high speed Bottling line or FMCG such as Juice and carbonated filed industry with high Speed lines.
- Able to understand drawings to identify the parts and purpose of trouble shooting.
- Candidate should have maintenance experience in 5Gallon bottling line, blowing machine, filler, Material Handling robots, labelling, Injection machine, shrink wrapping, packing, juice filler machines, Pumps, Conveyors & Compressors and Chiller, also he should have advance level knowledge of electrical.
- Should have basic knowledge of LV panel system control. Automation system (PLC), Drives (Servo and VFD). Basic knowledge of Communication system ( Profibus, can, ASIbus ,Profinet).
- Process instruments handling experience (Flowmeter,pressur transmitter, PH, conductivity, ORP)
- The Maintenance Technician responsible for maintenance of utilities and manufacturing equipment & to ensure the equipment’s is fully maintained through the use of preventative maintenance systems.
- Performs electrical work required for installation and maintenance of equipment and systems in accordance with the operation manuals and manufacturers specifications.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment.
- Complete works orders assigned to you and ensure work conforms to agreed standards and specifications.
- Must be able to do size changes and product changes.
- Must be able to operate the machines & help operator to trouble shoot during operational and maintenance issues on equipment or Line.
- Must be use the appropriate trouble shooting and problem-solving skills to provide timely remedies to issues within the area of responsibility and assist in other areas/departments or sites where required.
Apply Now: Click Here