HSE Advisor Recruitment | WSP : WSP is one of the world s leading engineering professional services consulting firms has job openings for HSE (Health/ Safety/ Environment) vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as shown below.
HSE Advisor Recruitment | WSP
Education Qualification: The Candidate must complete Bachelor of Technology/Engineering
Experience Details : 12 years to 25 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area: HSE (Health / Safety / Environment)
Job Location: Dubai – united Arab Emirates
- Bachelor degree qualified with a minimum 10+ years working experience within health, safety and environment policies and procedures in high rise building construction projects.
- Regional experience required.
- Consultant experience is mandatory.
- Must have NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ5 Diploma
- Promote and encourage positive behaviours in support of the achievement of a positive health & safety culture.
- Assess, communicate and monitor HSE performance and compliance in line with statutory requirements.
- Communicate effectively with site personnel and colleagues to promote Health and Safety at Work.
- Ensure that Health & Safety is embedded into all work practices in line with company policies
- Support the delivery of training and awareness sessions as required.
- Review and comment on contractors HSE Documents and Method Statements and Risk Assessments for compliance.
- Conduct HSE Inspections and audits of projects and management systems and concisely asses’ levels of compliance with current company and legal requirements.
- Develop and apply technical knowledge relevant to the specific HSE risks associated with our activities.
- Maintain a current knowledge of Local and International Health and Safety Rules and Regulations.
Apply Now: Click Here