Talent Development Specialist | Qatar Fertilizer Company: Qatar Fertilizer Company has job openings for Talent Development Specialist vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Talent Development Specialist | Qatar Fertilizer Company
Education Qualification: The candidate should complete Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce), Bachelor of Business Administration(Management).
Experience Details: 10 years to 16 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job Location: Mesaieed – Qatar
Company Industry : Chemicals / Petrochemicals / Polymers / Industrial Gases
Department/Functional Area : HR / Human Relations / Industrial Relations
- Design and implement a talent assessment framework, methodology, and process for the purposes of talent identification, development, and succession management, with specific focus on National Development.
- Implement the Training and Development, Career Planning and Succession Planning Strategies, Policies and Procedures in coordination with the Head of Training and Development and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Develop Training and Development, Career Planning and Succession Planning tools and plans reflecting leading practices in Oil and Gas and Petrochemical sectors.
- Establish assessment center technology and methods within the company, and administer psychometric assessments.
- Analyze and interpret results of assessments and compile Candidate and Line Managers feedback reports that includes recommended development actions.
- Collaborate with the Head of Training and Development to design an Employee Development Program to retain and develop high potential employees by conducting capability assessments and identifying capability gaps.
- Coordinate with the T&D Coordinator and Line Managers to identify capability and competency requirements of high potential candidates, and identify and recommend Training and Development requirements to bridge these gaps.
- Review, analyze and assess career progression and succession planning requirements and identify and recommend relevant training and development requirements.
- Follow up with the T&D Coordinators with regards to executing training plans.
- Support flexible career paths and succession planning that focus on aligning talent and opportunities by reviewing internal and the external recruiting pipelines in collaborations with the Head of Training and Development, Recruitment and Line Managers.
- Ensure timely identifications of potential key roles jobs and high potential candidates who could go through the succession planning process.
- Work with potential successor candidates to support them through succession planning programs.
- Assess skills and experience required for unmatched critical positions, and report risk areas, if any, to the Head of Training and Development in collaboration with other concerned parties to put in place mitigation plans to address these risk areas.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Head of Training & Development.
Apply Now: Click Here