Pre Sales Engineer – ELV Systems | Excelsior Group Dubai: Excelsior Group Dubai has job openings for Pre Sales Engineer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as shown below.
Pre Sales Engineer – ELV Systems | Excelsior Group Dubai
Education Qualification: The candidate has to complete Diploma(Engineering)
Experience Details: 2 years to 5 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job Location: Doha – Qatar
Company Industry : Security / Law Enforcement
Department/Functional Area : Guards / Security Services
- The candidate responsible for the support of the sales team and Design and Estimation of security systems with interest to meet customers for sales also as and when needed.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a pre-sales engineer or sales support engineer in the Electronic Security industry.
- Must be an Engineering graduate with specialization in Electronics / Electrical / Communications
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be a good negotiator and a team player.
- Managing all sales related activity for the department.
- Assist the sales team for the proposal of the supply of the material for the customer requirement.
- Providing data and sales figure to the department head for sales team performance.
- Drives the pre-sales estimation process for field proposals and provide technical sales assistance for sales opportunities. Preparing Commercial Proposals in compliance with Project Specification.
- Assist Sales for internal and external correspondence to sales Team & customers.
- Verify the availability and accuracy of all required technical information in order to minimize the mistakes in the Estimation.
- Manages the estimate data through the entire proposal process. This includes opportunity follow-up and lost sales analysis. Measured on volume estimated, number of quotes, closure percentage, and executed margin.
- Reviews estimate with sales personnel and appropriate operations team to get mutual agreement on the estimate. Develops consensus/buy-in from account team representative before presentation to the customer.
- Secures pricing and availability from outside vendors and suppliers, subcontractors including scope, terms and conditions, and customer benefits.
- Assists in work scope issues or interpretation discrepancies, providing solutions to resolve. Develops scope and estimate for sales personnel. Works with sales personnel to develop an understanding of customer requirements, critical areas, and needs. Develops common orientation of job scope and details.
- Identifies value-added options for proposed solutions.
- Uses equipment checklists to assist service personnel to appropriately assess risk.
- Preparing Single line diagrams.
- Preparing Compliance Statements against Tender/project Specification.
- Negotiating with Vendors for Technically correct & cost effective offers
- Responsible for the timely production of technical documentation (System architecture, calculation, drawings, manuals, and BOQ when required) in coordination with other suppliers if required.
- Provide Technical clarifications to the Customer during the Design submission/approval stage and attend the meeting if required to clarify and accelerate the approval process.
- Provide Technical Presentations to customers as & when required.
- Maintain up to date Enquiry & Quotation Log.
- Provides feedback to support group to update estimating database with current estimates for labor, materials, expenses, tools and subcontract costs. Supports the use of the estimating process and use of standard tools and software for all repair estimates.
- Interfaces with Service Operations to assist in establishing and updating estimating libraries with current estimates.
Apply Now: Click Here