General Manger Business Development | Sobha Interiors LLC:Sobha Interiors LLC has job openings for business Development Manager vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
General Manger Business Development | Sobha Interiors LLC
Education Qualification: The candidate should complete Graduation.
Experience Details: 12 years to 26 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job Location: Abu Dhabi , Dubai , Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
Company Industry : Architecture / Interior Designing
Department/Functional Area : Architecture / Interior Design
- Achieve personal sales targets by developing new business with existing and potential clients.
- Take a solutions and consultative sell approach to ensure clients’ needs are accurately met.
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets.
- Develop and implement sales strategies.
- Undertake cold calling, ensuring that the number of calls meets call targets as set by management.
- Schedule and attend client meetings, ensuring that number of meetings meets targets as set by management.
- Participate in sales campaigns to drive revenue and increase product growth.
- Help the business grow social media product sales.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team.
- Prepare proposals and detailed costings and prepare contract documents prior to negotiation with clients.
- Develop new business relationships.
- Present effective and professional presentations on products and services.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all sales administration is kept current at all times.
- Develop, maintain and apply a high level knowledge portfolio of products and services.
- Report on sales, activity and performance as required by business head.
- Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as policies.
- Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with clients and industry associated meetings/events and seminars. Provide feedback to business head.
Apply Now: Click Here