Sales & Marketing Engineer | Galadari Engineering Works: Galadari Engineering Works, the home of International corporations based in UAE for over 50 years has job openings for Sales and Marketing Manager Engineer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is shown below.
Sales & Marketing Engineer | Galadari Engineering Works
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Diploma(Civil, Mechanical), Bachelor of Technology / Engineering (Civil, Mechanical).
Experience Details: 3 years to 6 years
Job Location: Dubai -United Arab Emirates
Incentives: Family Status, Car, Medical Insurance.
Company Industry : Metals / Steel / Iron / Aluminium / Fabrication
Department/Functional Area : Sales / Business Development
- The candidate education must be Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical/Civil.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Speaking, Reading & Writing).
- Proficient Computer Skills – MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), AutoCAD.
- Initiates and coordinates development of actions plans to penetrate new markets and clients.
- Identifying the market leads/potential projects.
- Contacting new EPC/Main contractors, Consultants and End Users to introduce the company through cold calls, emails and visits.
- Obtaining online registration and getting approvals to the End Users/Client/Authority.
- Arrange and carry out prequalification process to EPC Companies/End Users.
- Obtaining enquiries for new tenders from EPC/Main Contractors through cold calls, emails and visit.
- Preparation of tender submissions/prequalification Questionnaire including all company response to client tenders, expressions of interest and pre-qualification requests.
- Regular and timely follow up on the submitted tenders to get the latest updates.
- Knowledge of company’s products, provision of information and giving clarifications to customers on their enquiries.
- Preparing tender reports and keeping customer’s records.
- Updating and providing weekly tender reports on submitted quotation to management.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products and services to customers and prospective customers.
- Maintaining confidential information of bidding projects & securing key personnel.
Apply Now: Click Here