Sales Manager Recruitment | IPF Consultig: IPF consulting has job openings for Sales Manager vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as shown below.
Sales Manager Recruitment | IPF Consultig
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete MBA/PG Diploma in Business Management, Bachelor of Commerce.
Experience Details: 5 years to 10 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Manama – Bahrain
Company Industry : Concrete / Readymix / Cement
Department/Functional Area : Sales / Business Development
- Candidates preferred from any GCC country having experience in Concrete Products: Ready-mix, Precast, Blocks & Sand, Building Materials, Trading Products, and having knowledge of Setting up of Trading division
- Organize, motivate and lead the sales team.
- Training sales staff to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Supervising, motivating and monitoring sales team performance.
- Identify areas of improvement for sales team and allocate areas to the sales executives.
- Setting targets and ensures that sales targets have been achieved.
- Ensure to maintain detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Customer enquirers should be reviewed and prepare quotations as per their requirements.
- Liaise with the customers regularly, and follow up their requirements.
- Liaise with other line managers in regard to the customer requirements and report back to the General Manager.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates by taking approval from General Manager.
- Action plans should be prepared for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Keeping abreast of what competitors are doing.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Ensure to review and update daily sales forecast report & daily collection reports received from the sales team.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts report to the General Manager.
- Plan to create company promotional materials such as brochures, flyers, posters etc
- Represent company at various business meetings to promote the products.
- Ensure that customer credit application forms are duly filled and signed by the customers and approved by the suitable managers.
- Ensure that customer credit limits are maintained as per the credit application forms.
- Direct secretary to update customer quotations and tender records.
- Direct credit collectors to maintain and update customer payment information’s regularly.
- Coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting, record keeping, and shipping operations
- Prepare budgets and get approval of budget expenditures.
Apply Now: Click Here