Facilities Engineer | Landmark Group: The Landmark group , one of the largest retail and hospitality conglomerates in the Middle East, Africa and India has job openings for facilities Engineer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply now. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Facilities Engineer | Landmark Group
Education Qualification: The candidate should be Diploma(Electrical, Mechanical), Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Electrical, Mechanical).
Experience Details: 5 years to 6 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job location: Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
Company Industry : Retail
Department/Functional Area : MEP (Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing)
Candidate Profile: To oversee and direct all aspects of the Mall Engineering functions, ensuring all departments co-ordinate.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction (Mall Visitors &Tenants),
- Prepare and maintain an Annual Budget for the Operating Costs of the Mall.
- Minimisation of operating costs,
- To present the Mall in a well maintained and professional manner at all times and deliver quality services to retailers and mall visitors.
- To maintain a current Inventory of all plant and equipment within the control of Facility
- Hold weekly meetings with the Direct Reports to ensure work allocated has been addressed; new works to be allocated are allocated with deliverable timelines set.
- To maintain a constructive working relationship with Management and Retailers at all
- To present the Mall in a well maintained and professional manner at all times and delivers quality services to retailers within the agreed standards and budgets.
- To ensure all Plant and Equipment is maintained consistent with the Operational Manuals provided at Hanover. Achieve a 100% compliances of all preventive maintenance schedules (PPM’s) through the deputed Agencies and also AMC’s.
- Create a 3 year and 5 year maintenance plan for the mall.
- To constantly track Common Area Maintenance Expense to ensure budgets are met.
- To monitor energy consumption and translate these results into meaningful reporting for both the Management and the retailer.
- To prepare the Electricity/ Water/Chilled Water/Gas billing as per Maintenance Agreement and provide details to the Finance Team.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all statutory compliances.
- To ensure zero major break downs of the Plant and Machinery.
- Quality services to common area and retailers and ensure regular reductions in complaints.
Apply Now: Click Here