Staff Nurse Recruitment | Drydocks World Dubai: Drydocks World has job openings for Staff Nurse vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment are shown below.
Staff Nurse Recruitment | Drydocks World Dubai
Education Qualification: Any Graduation, Bachelor of Education(Education), Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Other Engineering).
Experience Details: 2 years to 8 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Company Industry : Shipbuilding / Ship Repair / Ship Maintenance / Drydocks
Department/Functional Area : Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians / Medical Research.
- The candidate must complete Bachelor’s in nursing and should have minimum of 2 years of experience as a registered nurse.
- Candidate must have good knowledge in trauma and wound management.
- Experience in Medical Emergency handling with BLS, ACLS.
- Multi-cultural patient management capability.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize Patients to seen by Doctor
- Plan and evaluate nursing care in consultation with lead nursing team and patients/ clients/ customers using effective interpersonal communication.
- Fulfill the responsibilities of this role in accordance with the International Nurse Code of Conduct, and align with the Clinic / Facility core values
- Provide comprehensive, safe and effective evidence based nursing care to achieve identified health outcomes.
- Follow nursing practices in accordance with legislation, common law and code of ethics; and take action to rectify unsafe nursing practice and/or unprofessional conduct.
- Maintain a high standard of up to date nursing care and clinical credibility.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
Apply Now: Click Here