Compliance Officer | Qatar Fertilizer Company : Qatar Fertilizer Company has job openings for Compliance Officer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply now. More details of recruitment is as shown below.
Compliance Officer | Qatar Fertilizer Company
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Bachelor of Laws (LLB)(Law)
Experience Details: 10 years to 16 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job Location: Doha – Qatar
- The Compliance Officer shall be responsible for the process that enables the company to demonstrate its commitment to compliance with governing laws, legislative requirements, industry codes and company governing documents (i.e. including governance related standards).
- Initiate, maintain, and revise Corporate Compliance Program, review and evaluate compliance issues/concerns within the company. The position ensures that he Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Systematically identify the new and changed to relevant local and international laws, regulations and standards that affect QAFCO’s business processes.
- Establish compliance obligations and implications for the company and its processes, activities, products and services.
- Translate compliance related rules, laws and regulations into compliance obligations.
- Identify, analyze and evaluate regulatory compliance risks.
- Advise management team about regulatory compliance obligations.
- Collaborates with other departments (e.g., Risk Management, Internal Audit, Human Resources, etc.) to direct regulatory compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Consults with the General Counsel as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
- Follow up to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, discussed and resolved.
- Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the management and Corporate Governance Committee informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Monitor the performance of the Compliance Program and related activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Comply with all relevant procedures of QAFCO Integrated Management System comprising of Occupational Health & Safety, Quality, Environment, Responsible Care, IFA Product Stewardship & Energy Management System.
Apply Now: Click Here