HSE Coordinator | Speedy International Asset Services ER LLC : Speedy International Asset services has job openings for HSE Coordinator vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
HSE Coordinator | Speedy International Asset Services ER LLC
Education Qualification: Diploma, Any Graduation, Bachelor of Technology/Engineering.
Experience Details: 2 years to 8 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job Location: Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Company Industry: Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Department/Functional Area: HSE (Health / Safety / Environment)
- Speedy International LLC, based in Abu Dhabi, is a market leading integrated service provider to the international oil & gas sector, specializing in the provision of a wide range of hire and support services, primarily to oil & gas projects within the UAE.
- At Speedy International, safety is the first priority in all that we do and due to business expansion, we currently have two vacancies for highly motivated Health, Safety & Environmental Professionals.
- The roles will support the delivery of our operations on the SARB Artificial Island Project on behalf of our customer, ADNOC Offshore.
- The role will report operationally to our Operations Manager (SARB) and functionally to our company HSE Manager.
- The principal purpose of this roles is to provide value added Safety, Health & Environmental technical support to the delivery of our operations in a manner that meets business needs and enables achievement of our QHSE Objectives.
- Ensuring consistent compliance with the needs & expectations of relevant interested parties, the successful candidate will demonstrate visible HSE leadership in line with our company values and be able to foster positive attitudes towards SHE matters within the operational teams.
- Maintaining focus on customer satisfaction and continual improvement, the successful candidate will strive to prevent noncompliance and be committed to initiatives flowing down the organization.
Apply Now: Click Here