Quality Lead – Call Center | Oman Insurance Company PSC: Oman Insurance Company (OIC) is the largest insurance company in the UAE has job openings for Quality Leads in Call center. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as shown below.
Quality Lead – Call Center | Oman Insurance Company PSC
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete a basic graduation.
Experience Details: 3 years to 8 years
Nationality: Any GCC National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino
Job Location: Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Candidate education must be University degree from a reputable university.
- Experience is Minimum 3 years experience in Call Center environment.
- Skills Required is Bilingual , Excellent Presentation skills, Good interpersonal and communications skills, Excellent Computer skills, Strong Management & People skills , Supervisory skill., Must be a team player.
- Efficiently manage Contact Center’s team Call Quality through Call Monitoring , Mentoring and Feedback sessions ;To demonstrate improvement in Service Standards by improvement in NPS , Call quality scores and post call surveys. & Production To Ensure consistent delivery of superior customer experience to all callers. Support the Contact Center Manager in ensuring adherence to Contact Center Service Standards / SOP’s and Department Objectives.
- Call Monitoring : Doing the call monitoring for all staff to improve the call quality . To ensure that there is a daily call barge done to provide real time feedback to the agent to help them improve the customer experience.
- Training & Coaching: Maintaining high product knowledge skilss for all team members resulting is efficint call handling , sales and converison ratio . Using call monitoring to decipher staff training needs and helping them bridge the Gap .Updating team members on Process changes, new product release & system changes .Ensure consistency in staff’s adherence to the call centre guidelines, underwriting guidelines and operational procedures during ALL calls
- Quality Scores : Maintaining high call quality standards through daily guidance & calls monitoring Set and measure performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
- Performance reports: Preparing & reviewing Daily / Monthly Agents performance reports, coach agents to improve performance, provide the management with accurate & timely reports of Team performance and department statistics.
- Process Improvement: Identifying process improvements areas & Coming up with appropriate processes to ensure efficient department operations .
Apply Now: Click Here