Project Manager Recruitment | Vam Systems: Vam Systems has job openings for Project Manager Recruitment vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details for recruitment are as follows.
Project Manager Recruitment | Vam Systems
Education Qualification: The Candidate must complete Bachelor Degree.
Experience Details: 10 years and above.
Job location: Qatar
- 8+ years’ experience in the Banking / Information Security activities and Project Management.
- Must have working knowledge of Risk Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Application Security, Baseline Review, Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DR).
- Must be able to translate information security requirements into business needs and vice versa.
- Must have understanding of Information Security Standards and Frameworks like ISO 27001, PCI DSS, OWASP, NIST, SANS and CIS.
- Should be able to explain the VAPT findings to technical and non-technical teams.
- Should be able to track and coordinate with different teams to close the risks identified during VA/PT exercise.
- Must have experience in drafting RFP’s and vendor selection process for IS products/services.
- Working knowledge / experience of Banking activities, services and products.
- Must be able to prepare project status update presentations and present to senior management and project stakeholders.
- Should be able to draft Information Security Awareness Newsletters and training materials.
- Manage client’s (banking institution) Information Security Program in order to address applicable regulatory requirements and client’s strategic goals.
- End to end ownership of project management and delivery of all projects under the client’s Information Security Program.
- Project Manager is required to liaise with all stakeholders / teams like Risk, IT, Business, Operations etc. and manage reporting to the respective project steering committees.
- Project Manager is required to manage Timelines / Scope / Cost / Risks for the assigned projects and escalate issues, as necessary.
- Strict adherence to client’s Projects Management Office (PMO) framework.
Apply Now: Click Here