Construction Project Manager | BIC : Best International Contracting (BIC) L.L.C has job openings for Construction Project Manager vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Construction Project Manager | BIC
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Bachelor Degree.
Experience Details: 5 years to 10 years
Location: United Arab Emirates.
- Bachelors degree in civil engineering.
- Experience in Construction of Villas & G + 4 Buildings, Warehouses etc.
- Preferably available for 24 hrs to deal with delays, bad weather or emergencies at job site.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Minimum 5 years UAE experience.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites with the Project Engineer.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to our staff and workers.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Direct and supervise workers.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Supervise and coordinate with sub contractor as part of the workers.
- Requisition of supplies and materials to complete the construction of projects.
- Overseeing that quality and time are being met.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of different systems of construction.
Apply Now: Click Here