Organizational Development Officer | SISCO: SISCO has job openings for Organizational Development Officer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Organizational Development Officer | SISCO
Education Qualification: MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt(HR/Industrial Relations), Any Graduation.
Experience Details: 2 years to 4 years
Nationality: Saudi Arabian
Location: Jubail – Saudi Arabia
Company Industry : Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Department/Functional Area : HR / Human Relations / Industrial Relations
Candidate Profile: To assist Manager, OE & Recruitment in developing & formulation of all HR Policy, procedure and organizational development in accord with KSA laws & regulation aligned with SISCO policy in order to improve individual, group and organization performance.
- Assist Manager, OR & recruitment in developing and implementing of policies & procedure.
- Ensure that all business operations of the department comply with existing policies and procedures.
- Assist Manager, OE & recruitment in conducting market surveys and implement best HR practices
- Employee Engagement activities
- Mentorship and Employee development plans.
- Assist Manager, OE & Recruitment in development of Job descriptions for all the positions across the organization & maintaining record after getting approval.
- Assist Manager, OE & Recruitment for timely completion for appraisal cycles in order to improve the performance of the employee’s company wide.
- Assist Manager, OE & Recruitment in setting KPI/ Annual objective of all employees across the company.
- Prepare & regularly updating organogram in consultation with respective function head/department manager and Manager, OE& Recruitment.
- Ensure all function/department organograms are approved by respective function head and communicate approved organogram to them.
- To conduct Training Needs Analysis, develop Annual Training Calendar
- To conduct Subsidization specific Training plans
- Arrange Training and post training evaluations
- Develop Training courses in line with business requirement.
- Ensure all employees record are updated and maintained accurately.
- Responsible for file management of all employees’ up-to date and safe.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2JwZaqP