Senior Purchase Officer | Citymax Hotels: Citymax Hotels has job openings for Senior Purchase Officer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Senior Purchase Officer | Citymax Hotels
Education Qualification: Any Graduation
Experience Details: 3 years to 8 years
Nationality: Indian, Filipino, Nepali, Sri Lankan
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Incentives: Medical Insurance, Paid Leaves, Travel Allowance
- Minimum 3 years experience in procurement and purchasing.
- Expert in purchasing of beverages, fresh produce and general inventory.
- Skilled in pricing & stock rotation.
- Inventory Management.
- Managing Stores and Requisitions processes.
- Can Do attitude with excellent communication skills
- Responsible for the timely procurement of items listed in the Daily Market List, Beverage, General Store, Pomec, Printed Items and all Store Operating Equipment.
- Ensures that the item conforms to the required standards of quality and quantity at the lowest possible.
- Maintains good business relationship with bonafide suppliers to ensure the prices quoted are reasonable, if accepted quality and can be delivered within schedule.
- Upon endorsement of the purchase requisitions (PR) daily market list (DML) and grocery list (GL) by the Accounts manager, does the usual search and/or price canvassing in accordance with the purchasing guidelines issued by the management.
- Prepares list of possible supplier with their price quotations and ensures the number of possible supplier per item are adequate (at least three).
- Maintains close liaison between the requisitioned and the supplier where the quality is of paramount importance. In such instances, obtains the requisitioning department head’s conformity in writing to the decision on the selected supplier.
- For items covered by PRs, prepares the purchase order to the winner of the bid. Submits the same to the Manager for approval.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2AqlTSK