English / SST Teacher | City School Ajman : City School Ajman has job openings for English or SST teacher vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
English / SST Teacher | City School Ajman
Education Qualification: Master of Arts, Master of Education(Education), Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Education, Intermediate School, Diploma.
Experience Details: 0 years to 2 years
Pay Scale: $501 – $1,000
Location: Ajman , Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
- Teach English/ Social Studies subjects to Primary students in assigned classes.
- Teach and assess assigned students according to their educational needs and deliver the relevant curriculum, ensuring that each student achieves academic success.
- Plan lessons in line with school objectives, with the aim of ensuring a healthy culture of learning.
- Track student progress and present the information to parents, create tests and reinforce classroom rules.
- Patiently deal with the students who act out or are of different backgrounds and abilities or have trouble following the material.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Prepare required reports on students and activities.
- Participate in department, school, and parent meetings.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
- Support, observe and record the progress of the class.
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development.
- Develop activity based learning environment.
- Contribute to the development, evaluation and monitoring of policies, syllabus and schemes of work.
- Effectively impart the designed curriculum as per the methodology specified in a given schedule.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues on the work for collaborative delivery.
- Establish high and appropriate expectations for learning, motivation and presentation of work.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Refrain from Corporal Punishment.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned by the school authorities.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2PSIFYs