Contracts Engineer | Dewan Architects and Engineers: Dewan Architects and Engineers has job vacancies for Contracts Engineer posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Contracts Engineer | Dewan Architects and Engineers
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Technology /Engineering (Civil, Other Engineering).
Experience Details: 10 years to 15 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Company Industry : Construction / Civil Engineering
Department/Functional Area : Engineering
With over 30 years of commitment to excellence in design and the built environment Dewan Architects & Engineers has been leading the evolution of the Middle East\’s booming architectural and engineering design sector for almost three decades. Its founder and current Chairman and Managing Director, Mohamed Al Assam, established the inaugural Dewan office in Abu Dhabi in 1984 and successfully completed Dewan\’s first high-rise commercial project, Baniyas Tower, in 1988, which cemented Dewan\’s presence as a major player in the regional architectural scene.
- The overall aim of the Contracts Engineer is to provide expert commercial, contractual and procurement advice to Senior Resident Engineer. • The role is the focal point for a specific contractual requirement of a project to manage its efficiency in line with the needs of the project.
- Managing the performance of the Contract operations.
- Manage the contractual part of the project.
- Support Site RE in managing contractual issues, Contractor’s claim and changes.
- Interaction with Clients and Contractors when required.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2PNrAPP