T&C Engineer-Telephony | MPH Global Services: MPH Global Services has job openings for T&C Engineer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. more details of recruitment is as follows.
T&C Engineer-Telephony | MPH Global Services
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Bachelor of Technology / Engineering (Electronics/Telecomunication).
Experience Details: 8 years to 10 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location : Qatar
Company Industry : Telecom / ISP
Department/Functional Area : Telecom Engineering / Communications Engineering
- Proven experience in IP EPABX on site testing, commissioning, troubleshooting (Alcatel IP PBX System is preferred).
- Have Strong knowledge of Telephony systems, Network management system, Telephone consoles, soft phones etc.).
- Have strong knowledge regarding telephony VOIP technologies (SIP, H.323, MGCP, RTP, SRTP..)
- Should have hands on experience in Alcatel call servers and IP telephones.
- Good knowledge on network communication protocols with respect to fire detection and alarm system.
- Experience in working with system management software.
- Ability to identify technical problems and propose solutions.
- Experience in supporting RAMS/System assurance teams.
- Hands on experience in testing and commissioning of Fire detection and alarm systems.
- Should have leaded team for system implementation and testing.
- Coordinate with customer and operational staff regarding system technical queries and knowledge sharing.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work in self-sufficiency with strong self-aware of limits.
- Very adaptable and able to prioritize in critical and pressure situations.
- Support Installation team regarding Telephone system implementation.
- Liaise and share support to offshore testing team, in test platform
- Lead Telephone system testing with customer.
- Liaise with operational team for system technical queries and demonstrating functionalities.
- Attending clients meeting on need basis.
- Perform FAT,PCC, PAT, SAT and integration tests.
- Prepare System tests reports and submission for approvals.
- Support Quality and HSE teams for daily system activities.
- Actively Support RAMS/System assurance teams.
- Prepare and share daily reports to T&C Manager regarding system implementation and testing progress.
- Liaise with design team for system concerns and software upgrades.
- Schedule Site Test and Commissioning activities w.r.t system readiness.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2PI9nmL