Chief Accountant | Lime Sourcing Services: Lime Sourcing Services has job openings for Chief Accountant vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates who are willing to apply can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Chief Accountant | Lime Sourcing Services
Education Qualification: Chartered Accountant(Chartered Accountant), Master of Commerce(Commerce), ICWA Inter(Cost & Works Accountant), Chartered Financial Analyst(Finance), Any Graduation, Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce).
Experience Details: 5 Years to 8 Years
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any GCC National
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Pay Scale: $4,001 – $5,000
Incentives: Medical, Paid Leave
- Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within the department.
- Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and company procedures.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws.
- Reviews accounts payables and weekly check runs.
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions.
- Responsible for distributing financial statements and cost center reports.
- Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
- Staff management and development.
- Distributes monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules.
- Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
- Analyze transnational processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
- Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets system.
- Adheres to internal and external deadlines.
- Applies cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance.
- Responsible for holding manufacturing plant management accountable for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls.
- Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Responsible for all taxes obligations.
- Support the Company’s mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily activities.
- Develop and implement various accounting procedures.
- Preparation of the monthly statutory accounts and consolidated financial statements.
- Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
- Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2xwrQvA