Technician – Facilities Management | Emirates Flight Catering: Emirates Flight Catering has Job openings for Technician Vacancies in Facilities Management. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More Details are given below.
Technician – Facilities Management | Emirates Flight Catering
Education Qualification: Candidate has to complete Diploma in Electrical and Mechanical.
Experience Details: 4 years to 8 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Technical certification in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience working in mechanical repairs for Catering equipment.
- High standards of verbal and communication skills in English.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets and achieve results.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi task and manage time effectively.
- Ability to action ad hoc requests as directed by the manager.
- Previous experience in hospitality industry.
- High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change.
- A team player with a proactive approach and the ability to problem solve.
- Follow a predetermine schedule of preventive maintenance and perform periodic maintenance of control switches, switchgears and other equipment.
- Read schematic diagram, equipment manuals, wiring diagram and engineering instruction for assembling units and for carrying out maintenance work.
- Replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components, using the necessary tools.
- Record data in the History record for the changes made in the electronic circuit, electronic, mechanical or control components, the spare parts used and the modification made in the machines.
- Prepare requisition for procurement of spare parts from the stores and maintain relevant inventory document.
- Devise, fabricate and assemble new or modified mechanical components for products such as industrial machinery or equipment.
- Inform the Supervisor well in advance about spare parts needed especially from overseas suppliers and follow up.
- Provide information to the team working in the next shift with respect to pending and accomplished jobs for the day.
- Ensure safe and proper usage of power tools while carrying out repairs, keep the work area clear before/ after or middle of the job as per the prescribe safety standard.
- Make sure that all the assignment is carried out in a timely manner by using necessary Personal Protective Equipment’s (PPE’s) and as per the set safety norms.
- Assisting in the development and implementations of the maintenance management systems.
- Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes on a log sheet or checklist.
- Maintain working knowledge of the new machines to be installed by reading the installation manual and prepare necessary documents required for installation.
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 International Standards and execute his/her responsibility according to the department work procedures reflecting EKFC Quality Policy.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2oLXdgA