Manager, PR and Digital Communications | Kentz Management Ltd: Kentz Management Ltd. has job openings for Manager, PR and Digital Communications vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details are as follows.
Manager, PR and Digital Communications | Kentz Management Ltd
Education Qualification: Any Graduation
Experience Details: 7 years to 12 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Through public relations and digital communication strategies and tactics, the Manager, Public Relations and Digital Communications will effectively support the business objectives and integration of a large and growing international company in the Middle East and Africa, as well as the contexts, needs and plans of those regions. This will be done by playing a central role in developing and executing communication and visibility plans to position the company and in developing strategic content, as well as writing and editing various materials of strategic importance to the company, and delivered through the media and digital platforms.
- Supports leadership teams of each sector in meeting their objectives through effective external & digital communication strategies and tactics.
- Main point of contact for regional and trade media.
- Monitors the media and main point of contact for regional media monitoring service.
- Positions sector leaders and subject matter experts with the media and key business events.
- Prepares speeches and presentations for the senior management team.
- Drafts and edits various documents and content, including press releases, messaging and content for the company’s website and social media platforms.
- Ensures alignment with global corporate initiatives as they relate to the Middle East & Africa region, and supports deployment of external and digital communications for company-wide initiatives.
- Works closely with the corporate digital communications team in developing and updating content for the company’s new website, to be launched in 2019.
- Actively maintains a relationship with the corporate external communications team, to keep them updated on activities, and seeking necessary approvals when required.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2LXSMIO