Electrical Engineer | MPH Global Services: MPH Global Services has job openings in Electrical Engineer positions. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Electrical Engineer | MPH Global Services
Educational Qualification: Intermediate School(General (College Proprietary))
Experience Details: 11 years to 17 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor of Engineering – Electrical
- Experience should include participation in the engineering of equipment items or plant areas under supervision of a senior engineer Familiar with main electrical engineering software’s like ETAP/ EDSA, illumination level calculation software and battery sizing software.
- Familiar with basic electrical calculations like illumination level calculation, grounding calculation, transformer sizing calculation, cable sizing calculation, battery sizing calculation.
- Familiar with general concept for hazardous areas classification.
- Familiar with general concept of electrical power distribution.
- Must be able to generate the basic engineering documents like data sheet, engineering calculations, SLD, cable schedule etc. under the guidance and supervision of senior or lead engineer.
- Work Location: Dubai
- Duration of assignment is 6 Months and it is extensible.
- Plane tickets provided and one return ticket per year is provided.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Apply design knowledge to design projects for the development of conceptual designs.
- Produce detailed designs for a particular project segment under supervision, ensuring compliance with codes and standards.
- Receive specific discipline schematics at the production information stage, develop working drawings and write technical documents, taking cognizance of products available within the local market.
- Develop own knowledge in the technology and with interfaces with other disciplines.
- Review of vendor documents ensuring compliance with purchase order requirements.
- Understand and include design requirements for health, safety, quality and constructability into design deliverable.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2MuQDJE