Digital Marketing Manager | Emitech: Emitech has job openings in Digital Marketing Manager vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Digital Marketing Manager | Emitech
Education Qualification: Any Graduation
Experience Details: 4 years to 9 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Relevant Degree in marketing or business administration.
- Min 5 years of experience in online marketing, SEO and Social Media.
- Must have E-commerce exposure (website, mobile, social media, analytics etc.)
- Great analytical skills for the purpose of determining SEO strategies, approaches, and content planning.
- A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach.
- Excellent communication skills both in verbal and written form.
The main role is to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and having strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies. He/ She should be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Responsible for Google display campaigns, goggle ad words, analytics, positing Marketing Ads display, designs & offline materials.
- SEM planning, launching campaigns like pay per click, remarketing, online & mobile ad networks.
- Launching offline & online brand awareness campaigns.
- Traffic analysis, in terms of source & channel effectiveness, budgets, ROI & per conversion cost.
- Produce, deliver and optimize SEO by coordinating between Category team and make sure SEO best practices are implemented.
- Analyze website ranking, and form strategy to increase organic traffic.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Build social media content strategy aligned with overall product positioning.
- Build and manage community processes by covering website and all social media channels which includes Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat etc. to build brand equity, engagement and drive performance.
- Run social media campaigns to support & enhance the SEO& SEM performance.
- Build & Monitor customer life cycle on product.
- Run frequent customer base segmentation & analysis.
- Set proper customer communication plan & tools i.e. newsletters, email campaigns, SMS notifications.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2nUfHeI