CNC Turning Machinist | Weir Oil & Gas Services: Weir Oil & Gas Services has job openings for CNC Turning Machinist openings. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
CNC Turning Machinist | Weir Oil & Gas Services
Education Qualification: Any Graduation, Diploma, Secondary School, Intermediate School.
Experience Details: 4 years to 9 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 6 months to one year related experience .
- CNC programming experience.
- Able to operate primarily CNC VTL and additionally, VMC, HMC etc.
- Experience on machining of Oil & Gas jobs especially heavy duty.
- Hands-on experience in Fanuc/ Mazak control.
- Knowledge of various cutting tools and cutting parameters.
Sets up and operates conventional, special purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts by performing the following duties.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or workpiece as guides for subsequent machining.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications.
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Fits and assembles parts into complete assembly.
- Verifies dimensions and alignment of assembly.
- Installs machined replacement parts in mechanisms, machines, and equipment, and tests operation of unit to ensure functionality and performance.
- Operates welding equipment to cut or weld parts.
- Develops specifications from general description and draws sketch of part or product to be fabricated.
- Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2PjrYWh