Lubricants Sales Manager – B2C | Easa Saleh Al Gurg LLC: Easa Saleh Al Gurg LLC have job openings for Lubricants Sales Manager. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as shown below.
Lubricants Sales Manager – B2C | Easa Saleh Al Gurg LLC
Education Qualification: Any Graduation
Experience Details: 5 years to 10 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Bachelors Degree from a reputed university.
- Very good experience in managing and appointing distributors
- Minimum 5 years working experience in UAE lubricants industry mainly appointing & managing distributors.
- Should Demonstrate Sufficient Market and Product Knowledge.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office package.
- Good Communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and decision making skills.
- Persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English with Arabic an added advantage.
- UAE Driving license a must
Job Description: To continuously maximize sales revenue by enhancing sales through new markets, clients and achieving sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. To provide inputs for the annual strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Appointment of Dealer Network across U.A.E.
- Appoint/ Manage Sales Team of Order Bookers/ Salesmen to extend coverage/ penetration in the automotive market.
- Delivering Business results through the appointed dealer network.
- Conduct Market Census with the help of the sales team to segregate the automotive market in to different channels & to list the customers in each channel.
- To conduct daily briefing & de-briefing sessions with the sales team & to facilitate them in achieving volumetric, productivity & drop size targets.
- To ensure that the sales team is meeting the daily coverage targets
- To design/ develop & execute promotions required to win new & increase drop size among the existing customers in different channels within the automotive segment.
- To execute the marketing initiatives on ground in line with the company policy.
- To keep the DSO/ receivables within the agreed limit & to continuously push the sales team to keep it on the lower side.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2vI412W