Retail Auditor | RNA Resources Group Limited: RNA Resources Group Limited is a highly profitable leading retailer of the GCC region has its presence in all 6 countries of GCC, Jordan, India and Pakistan has touched the lives of millions through its products and services. RNA Resources Group Limited is now recruiting Retail Auditor. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online.
Retail Auditor | RNA Resources Group Limited
Education Qualification: Any Graduation
Experience Details: 2 years to 5 years
Nationality : Any Nationality
Job Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Role: Retail Auditor
- This role will be responsible for assessing risks to inventory, staff & customers & to make appropriate recommendations.
- Prepare and execute inventory counts across all retail stores/ territories to investigate and summarize location wise and category wise major or unusual stock differences.
- Draw comparisons with actual stocks present in the warehouses to verify inventory accounts.
- Conduct audits of store operational and financial transnational procedures to check if all store procedures are in compliance to the company policies and procedures (SOPs).
- Perform audit and evaluate the internal control required by the company as per the SOP’s for the stores.
- Prepare working documents on audits and inventory counts in accordance with audit best practices and procedures and participate in audit finding discussions with the concerned department heads as and when required.
- Prepare draft audit reports to express objective opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control systems within which audit activities are carried out and risks associated with the non-compliance.
- Follow-up with Department Heads to ensure audit recommendations are being applied as per agreed action plans.
- Do regular follow ups for the actions taken against each audit observation and assist the department heads in resolving the same.
- Proactive audit of non-sales transactions across all territories to curb fraudulent transactions & mis happenings at Retail stores in terms of Cash & Inventory.
- Keep abreast with new organizational policies and procedures, latest audit techniques, methods, tools and procedures to ensure audit best practices and methods are applied when carrying out audit assignments.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of the DSS (Data Security Standard) and petty cash verification and do a spend analysis category wise.
- Keep abreast of current technology practices locally & globally & make recommendations.
- Benchmark, consult & implement best in class Retail Systems.
- Regular communication of Audit process updates to relevant territory & concept stakeholders.
- Verify the sales purchases accounts by compiling the bills and receipts and computing the amount.
- Verify and send the report of fixed assets allocated for each stores.
- Make recommendations on altering the systems, procedures and methodologies to improve sales.
- Release the store rating for all stores across territories monthly based on the audit report.
- Responsible to keep check on company’s assets & properties & safeguarding the same- Risk Elimination in retail operations.
- Support Head of Retail Ops to implement initiatives to reduce risk & losses.
Apply Here: http://bit.ly/uaejobopenings