Instrumentation & Control Engineer | Drydocks World: Drydocks World is a modern ship repair and new building yard with very large dry docks and extensive ship building facilities is now recruiting Instrumentation & Control Engineer. Interested and Eligible aspirants can apply online.
Instrumentation & Control Engineer | Drydocks World
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (Electronics/Telecomunication, Instrumentation).
Experience Details: 7 years to 14 years.
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- The candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Control & Instrumentation Engineering or Electronic Engineering and have minimum 7 years’ experience covering below key areas.
- Should have Software Exposure to application like InstruCalc, InTools and Control Systems like DCS, PLC/SCADA, Protocols, Networks, ESD and F&G Systems.
- Producing basic and detail engineering deliverables for Control & Instrumentation based on P&ID’s, project specific design standards and requirements by classification society if applicable.
- Thorough knowledge on International Standards & Codes and safety measures related to ISA, IEC, ASME, API, NEC, BS, EN, ISO and NFPA standards.
- Developing cause & effect diagrams for ESD Systems, F&G Systems and obtaining necessary class approvals.
- Developing Process Control System, ESD and F&G Philosophies.
- Developing and detail engineering of ESD, PES Safety Systems.
- Developing datasheets/ RFQ for Control valves, ESD valves, Blow-down valves, Pressure Safety Valves and Field Instruments.
- Selection of Control valves, ESD valves, Blow-down valves, Pressure Safety Valves.
- Selection of Electro-Pneumatic Process Instruments & Control Systems which include Flow/ Level/ Pressure/ Temperature – Transmitters/ Switches/ Gauges.
- Selection of Analyzers, Custody-Measurement Equipment/ Sampling Systems, Fusible Loop systems, Pneumatic/ Hydraulic & Electronic Controllers.
- Thorough knowledge on DCS, PLC, SCADA, HMI, Network & Communication Protocols.
- Knowledge in developing Control System Architecture for DCS/ PLC/ SCADA, ESD, F&G/ SIL Systems.
- Knowledge in developing Control Narratives and Functional Diagrams for DCS, ESD and PES.
Apply Here: http://bit.ly/uaejobsopenings