Bank Of Boroda Recruitment:Bank Of Boroda (BOB) Nationalized public sector bank in India invites applications for the post of Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Aspirants who are interested can apply online before 31st July 2018. More Details of Recruitment is given below.
Bank Of Boroda Recruitment
No Of Posts: Not Disclosed
Name Of Posts: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
The Candidate must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
Minimum Age is 45 Years & Maximum Age is 50 Years
The candidate must have minimum 15 years of experience in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks/large corporates/ PSU/Financial Institution/Financial services organisation of which at least 10 years should be in Banks/Financial Institutions of which five years should be at Senior Management level.
Job Location: Mumbai (India)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversees all financial functions including accounting, budget,credit, insurance, tax and treasury.
- Designs and coordinates a wide variety of accounting and statistical data and reports.
- Monitoring and review finance and treasury policies, procedures and practices in line with international accounting standards, legal requirement and industry best practices.
- Ensuring prudent management of the Bank’s cash flow and associated financial risk exposures.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ensuring the timely completion and submission of financial and statistical reporting for management and regulatory agencies.
- Informing and advising senior management on the organization financial condition.
- Working with senior management in setting annual financial goals and targets for organization.
- Tracking, reporting and managing the overall financial performance.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Any other assignment as given by higher authorities from time to time.
Nature Of Engagement:
Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, with yearly performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates are advised to visit the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in (Career page) for further details. The last date of submission of the application is 31.07.2018.
For Official Notification – Click Here