Table of Contents
The number one priority of this role will be to help define and implement the strategy for our GSI and GSP partners in the Middle East region, to better address the growth of Nutanix’s business through non-traditional partner types and new business models. This leader will do this through building multi-dimensional go-to-market plans based on established business objectives set at the global level. The leader will bring thought leadership and prior experience at a senior level with the ability to work across multiple senior executives and companies to establish leading-edge programs, integrated launches, and simplified approaches to complex ideas. This person will streamline, support and coordinate common engagements at field level with all GSI/GSP over the Middle East.
- Define and execute the GSI/GSP alliance business plan over his region, including numbers.
- Educate these partners on Nutanix’s strategy, value proposition and key message
- Establish clear metrics and measurement for success while ensuring consistency and balance across the team.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the key decision makers at these partners (e.g. Delivery Head, Practice Head, Head of Infrastructure)
- Be a thought leader and influencer within Nutanix. Work with all of the levels of global partner sales, global partner marketing along with our Business Units to drive the global partner priorities.
- Be a strong people manager with extensive communication capabilities
- Be accountable for ROI, Executing on strategic priorities and overall strategy.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
- How to build a 2-3 years business strategy with clear annual execution oriented objectives.
- Strong marketing expertise specifically in the areas of strategy, marketing planning, & demand generation
- Interaction with large companies and building joint go-to-market plans
- A keen financial acumen
- A close alignment to sales and preferably will have held a direct sales positions at some point in his/her career
- Excellence in areas of execution and metrics
Experience / Education / Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in leading and managing a partner alliance and/or a sales team in the high technology industry.
- 5+ years of experience in a software company, a Global System Integrator or Service Provider.
- Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of virtualization and storage technologies to effectively represent Nutanix solutions to a technical audience of service delivery and solution design engineers
- Education: Undergraduate Degree; MBA degree is a plus
- San Jose, CA, United States
- 1001 to 5000 employees
- Company – Public (NTNX)
- Industry: Information Technology
- Unknown / Non-Applicable
- EMC, Amazon, VMware