Divisional Manager | Oil Exec Employment: Oil Exec Employment has job openings for Divisional Manager vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Divisional Manager | Oil Exec Employment
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Bachelor of Technology/Engineering.
Experience Details: 15 years to 26 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Company Industry : Shipbuilding / Ship Repair / Ship Maintenance / Drydocks
Department/Functional Area : Sales / Business Development
- Candidate must be a Engineering Graduate and have minimum 15 years of Experience.
- A working knowledge with engine, gearbox and all the components of propulsion system.
- To have local market knowledge and strong working relationship within marine industry.
- To have proper knowledge on the assembly tools, assembly testing, assembly checks and the facilities.
- Control a team of techs, liaise, organize and execute the given task independently.
- Excellent command over English.
- Exposure to MS Office packages.
- Ability to technically interpret international standards requirement.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Developing people.
- Managing Operations & Information.
- Handle complete P & L responsibility for entire OEM divisional business activities.
- Promote the companies’ OEM brands working with live agreements.
- Responsible for driving sales and marketing function of the entire range of engineered products handled by the division.
- Main operational contact with the principles with regards to forecast, specification and prices.
- Participate in trade shows and professional events and develop new agency agreements with OEMs.
- Develop and implement business plans for the assigned market that ensures attainment of companies’ sales goals and profitability.
- Lead, control and motivate sales and after sales operations ensuring budgeted sales and increase the revenue and profitability of the operations.
- Labour management for all the major Product Lines .
- Manage human, financial and commercial resources to maximize market opportunities.
- Assign and coordinate with other sections of Company to achieve desired delivery time
- Documentation checks for closing of files in timely manner.
- Training and development of personnel working in OE department.
- Mentoring and coaching of staff.
- Maintain discipline in workforce.
- Calling on customers and liaison with work shop and subcontractors for timely completions.
- Preparation of offers for the top main OEM products.
- Assist in sales efforts.
- Arranging shipments to various destinations in Local market and GCC.
- Assist in purchase activity
- Liaison with freight agency & invoice booking.
- Needs to handle supplier payment.
- Handling of stocking/stocking out of TD store.
- Ensure safety regulations are followed as per standards to avoid accidents and injuries.
Apply Now: Click Here