Rewinding Technician | Drydocks World: Drydocks World has job openings for Rewinding Technician vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Rewinding Technician | Drydocks World
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete High school, Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Experience Details: 4 years to 9 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Company Industry : Shipbuilding / Ship Repair / Ship Maintenance / Drydocks
Department/Functional Area : Marine Services (Marine Officer / Marine Engineer / Ship Chandler / Diver)
- The candidate must complete High school, Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Three years of work experience in motor repair shop in relevant position.
- Read and make winding diagrams.
- Collect winding data and record on winding data sheet.
- Collect and fill high voltage motor coil data sheet.
- Identify cause of winding failure.
- Inspect, identify and repair damaged core.
- Read / use winding test / measuring equipment i.e. insulation, resistance, multi-meter, ductor (low resistance Meter), bar to bar tester, growler, micro meter and vernier caliper.
- Rewind three-phase and single-phase motor with round and flat wire.
- Rewind rotor with round and flat wire.
- Rewind high voltage motor with prefabricated formed coils.
- Fit and replace winding temperature sensors and heater.
- Fabricate/insulate coils with flat wire.
- Rewind small control and power transformers.
- Rewind magnetic, brake coils including fabricating bobbins and former.
- Rewind DC armature, inter pole and shunt winding.
- Repair/refurbish commutator/slip-rings.
- Braze, solder and crimp winding connection.
- Detect and troubleshoot winding faults.
- Carry out partial repair/replacement of damaged high voltage formed coils.
- Pro-active participation in identifying process errors and report to the concerned foreman.
Apply Now: Click Here