LAN/WAN Engineer | MPH Global Services: MPH Global Services has job openings for LAN/WAN Engineer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as shown below.
LAN/WAN Engineer | MPH Global Services
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Engineering degree in Electronics / Electrical /Computers/IT
Experience Details: 5 years to 7 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job Location: Doha – Qatar
Company Industry : Logistics / Transportation / Warehousing / Courier
Department/Functional Area : Engineering
- The candidate must complete Engineering degree with preferred 5+ years of experience in Major projects.
- Strong experience minimum 3-4 years telecommunication System for large infrastructure/ Metro/ Railway projects.
- Proven experience in LAN-WAN big networks.
- Have Strong knowledge of network protocols, Multicasting, Dynamic routing.
- Have good hands on experience on MPLS, BGP, OSPF protocols
- Experience in Windows and systems software.
- Good knowledge on network communication protocols with respect to fire detection and alarm system.
- Experience in working with system LAN-WAN management software.
- Ability to identify technical problems and propose solutions.
- Experience in supporting RAMS/System assurance teams.
- Hands on experience in Fire detection and alarm systems.
- Coordinate with customer and operational staff regarding system technical queries and knowledge sharing.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work in self-sufficiency with strong self-aware of limits.
- Very adaptable and able to prioritize in critical and pressure situations.
- Experience in the Middle East is preferred.
Apply Now: Click Here