Tax Auditor | Talent Asset Software and Consulting: Client of TASC outsourcing has job openings for Tax Editor Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as shown below.
Tax Auditor | Talent Asset Software and Consulting
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Graduation.
Experience Details: 4 years to 9 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Location: Dubai United Arab Emirates
Company Industry : Defence / Military / Government
Department/Functional Area : Accounts / Taxation / Audit / Company Secretary
- The candidate must complete Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Economics or other relevant degrees.
- Candidate should have minimum 4+ years’ experience in an auditing function and Experience in the VAT or /and tax is preferable.
- He/ She should know English and Arabic.
- Support in compiling financial documents and information on inspection cases.
- Support in conducting office-based inspections.
- Provide initial observations related to taxable persons’ financial conditions and related operations.
- Request inspection visit from a taxable person, when necessary.
- Assist in performing no-notice inspections.
- Assess the amount of tax payable.
- Prepare written reports of inspections findings.
- Document all inspections activities.
- Assist in the verification of accounting records.
- Liaise with the Tax Policy and Data Analytics Unit over clarifications and reconsiderations.
- Liaise with taxable persons over clarifications and reconsiderations.
- Liaise with Senior Tax Compliance Auditors, Auditors, and Analysts on complex inspections.
- Estimate and assess non-submitted returns.
- Share inspection experiences with other Tax Analysts and Tax Auditors.
- Assist in performing procedures to identify fraud.
- Maintain records/logs of suspected fraudulent activity.
Apply Now: Click Here