Subject Coordinator – Social for Primary Division: Al Ain Juniors School is one of the most sought-after schools in the city of Al Ain has job openings for Subject Coordinator. Interested candidates who are eligible can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Subject Coordinator – Social for Primary Division
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Master of Arts, Bachelor of Arts.
Experience Details: 4 years to 9 years
Job Location: Al Ain – United Arab Emirates
Company Industry : Education / Training / Teaching / Academics
Department/Functional Area : Teaching / Education
- Following the ethical code of professionalism.
- Teaching – Curriculum Instruction management
- Department Developmental Plan synchronous with the SDP.
- Develop departmental objectives and goals.
- Develop Department Events Calendar involving all grades and all aspects of the subject learning.
- Evaluation & Analysis of Performance of Students in the subject/language.
- Tracking the performance of students for board exams.
- Evaluation & Analysis of Performance of Department Teachers.
- Curriculum construction for the subject throughout the grades for whole school.
- Securing accountability of department staff.
- Continuous professional development of self and the team.
- Effective team work with colleagues.
- Integration of ICT and learning/experiencing of UAE culture in the curriculum and facilitation.
- Developing Department Publications – Newsletters, handbook, etc.
- Recording & Reporting of all the activities/events/visits held by the department.
- Career Prospects for the students choosing the Subject.
- Innovation and initiatives– 1 per month.
- Accountability to all the resources and facilities of the Department ensuring optimum utilization.
- Budget Preparation and Requisition of resources for the Department.
- Accountable for all the Departmental/Subject Displays across the School Industry Type.
The purpose of the job of a ‘Subject Coordinator’ is for providing guidance and support to the instructional team with specific responsibility for monitoring and raising the standards of curriculum instruction of the department, improving the standards of subject/language level expertise among the staff, all the relevant activities related to the board exam preparations for the subject/language, focusing on the board exam results and paving the way to develop excellence in the subject/language; support the staff in their performance development; plan, create and execute programmer to achieve the departmental goals.
Apply Now: Click Here