Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Turbine Recruitment: Spie Oil & Gas Services is a part of SPIE Group has job openings for Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Turbine vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as below.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Turbine Recruitment
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (Mechanical).
Experience Details: 12 years to 18 years
Nationality: Any European National, Indian, Indonesian, Malaysian
Job Location: Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Industry Type: Oil & Gas: Exploration, Drilling, Production, Field Services
Other Benefits:Accommodation, Food, Medical insurance, Tickets
- Confirmed Mechanical Engineer with minimum 12 yrs. of experience.
- Good knowledge of O&G facilities
- Good expertise in Mechanical Equipment (Rotating Machines, Valves, Static Equipment, Cranes…)
- Advanced user of SAP.
- Rigor, skill for investigation good communication skill, organisation and method, fluent English.
- Would be an advantage (but not absolutely mandatory) if the candidates has knowledge of the following equipments, GE PGT-10, SIEMENS SGT-400, RR RB-211.
- Issues and updates regularly the Mechanical Safety Procedures and/or Risk assessment.
- Analyses work reports from Site Mechanical discipline
- Elaborates optimizing of the maintenance general guidelines and procedures.
- Supervises specific preventive & corrective maintenance (as required ) interventions.
- Issues/prepares technical report & recommendation.
- Initiate & analyze the spare parts (stock management & consumption).
- Initiates and controls repair contract (scope of work definition).
- Ensures the conformity of the Mechanical integration of new production facility to the existing one with applicable standard (API,…), vendor specification, good engineering practices and implemented maintenance policy
- Technical Administrator of stock (management, check storage condition & part conformity)
- Provides expertise (technical advice/ assistance) on trouble shooting in Mechanical Equipment as required.
- Assistance for review in existing stock levels of unused spares related to Mechanical.
- Performs regular reporting of Mechanical activities.
- Reviews Obsolescence of Mechanical Equipment.
- Assist in evaluating the competency and the performances of the contractors.
- Supervise the preparation of the scheduled testing and upgrade..
- Proposes, reviews & give technical recommendation to the RFM.
- Participates in technical recommendation during project phases to get smooth integration.
- Ensures the availability of materials within procurement procedures
- Very mature facilities and equipment.
- Controls and update the maintenance stock of spares.
- Comply with the activities described within the HSEMS.
- Know their responsibilities to environmental issues in their work areas.
Apply now: Click Here