Engineer – Security Coordination Recruitment: Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) has job openings for Engineer for Security Coordination vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Engineer – Security Coordination Recruitment
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Bachelor of Science(Computers), Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Computers).
Experience Details: 4 years to 9 years
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any GCC National, Any Anglophone National
Job Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Company Industry : Power Generation / Power Distribution / Energy / Nuclear Energy
Department/Functional Area : Engineering
- The candidate should complete Bachelors degree in Computer Science / IT.
- At least 4 years relevant experience in the related field
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in ITIL or ISO 2000.
- Demonstrated experience in operating service desk in a large enterprise.
Job Description: The candidate will report to DEWA’s Vice President – Operation Technology Security within the Transmission Power – Operational Technology Security Division and be responsible for the day to day activities as follows:
- Responsible in maintaining central Operational Technology (OT) security service desk function for efficient delivery of OT security services for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides first level contact and convey resolutions to stakeholders; escalate to senior team members as required.
- Act as a liaison officer for new OT security service enquiries and service development.
- Provide applicable design engineering, configuration &commissioning inputs to support unit objectives.
Apply Now: Click Here