Civil Engineer | Galadari Engineering Works: Galadari Engineering Works has job openings for Civil Engineer vacancies. Candidates who are interested can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Civil Engineer | Galadari Engineering Works
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Civil)
Experience Details: 6 years to 10 years
Pay Scale: $1001 to $2000
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Candidate qualifications must be Civil Engineering Degree, G+4 or above DM License.
- Experience is Minimum 6-8 years of experience in execution of civil works, GCC experience required.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in conducting quality inspections Excellent organizational skills.
- Civil Engineer will assist in administering the operational functions of the day-to-day activities on the project. And to ensure that all construction activities have been performed as per the contract and specifications.
- Analyse survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects.
- Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages.
- Liaising and working jointly with the design team (consulting engineers) to implement refinements.
- Negotiating modifications with architects and consulting engineers.
- Dealing skilfully with a diverse range of people including clients, architects, and other engineering professionals.
- Observe site safety procedures.
- Providing appropriate plans for construction.
- Monitoring the provision of materials.
- Coordinate with the consultants, clients for the site inspections.
- Prepare coordinate and monitor the technical and planning requirements of the project with the objective of ensuring progress is meeting targets.
Apply Now: Click Here