HR Executive Generalist | Century Mechanical Systems: Century Mechanical Syatems (CMS) has job openings for HR Executive Generalist vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
HR Executive Generalist | Century Mechanical Systems
Education Qualification: MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt(HR/Industrial Relations).
Experience Details: 6 years to 12 years
Pay Scale: $501 to $1000
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Incentives: As per UAE law
Company Industry : Metals / Steel / Iron / Aluminium / Fabrication
Department/Functional Area : HR / Human Relations / Industrial Relations
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping..
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The Human Resources Executive shall manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource of policies, procedures, and programs. The HR Executive carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment, HR Operations, , Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, Performance Development and Separation.
- Handle the full lifecycle of recruitment process across a number of different vacancies, posting job advertisements, screening applicants and targeting suitable candidates directly where required..
- Post Recruitment- induction/orientation seminar to new employees, and explaining new hires the organizational work culture, policies and procedures.
- Identify training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and necessary follow-up.
- Ensure Training schedule as per the training budgets, forecast costs, considering the costs of planned programs and keeping within budgets and assessing the return on investment of training or development programe.
- Identify training and development needs in the Company through job analysis, appraisal schemes in coordination with department managers.
- Support HR Manager in Designing and developing training and development programmes based on both the company’s and the individual’s needs.
- Arrange and coordinate on boarding and for on-the-job training for new hires in coordination with Divisional and department managers.
- Gather the data on the progress of trainees and for evaluating the effectiveness of training programs on the trainees, recommending improvements.
- Organizing training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Support HR Manager in Designing and implementing Performance Management.
- Support HR Manager to design function based KRA KPIs
- Ensure the Updates existing Job Descriptions to match company standards Testing and Implementation of Performance Management Module in Blueapp to Manage entire cycle of Appraisal for the employees
- Coordination with HODs for Performance Ratings and Feedback .
- Coordinate with Group Companies for their request such as Leave request, leave settlement, salary certificate, and full and final settlement.etc.
- Assists in the development and implementation of Human Resources policies for the company with regard to employee relations.
- Partners with manager to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Provides payroll processing backup support. Partners with accounting and payroll to maintain the payroll database.
- Ensure timely completion, Confirmation of the Probationary Appraisals and Reviews Performance and Increment grievance redressal.
- Assists with the carrying out of a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Assists with employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, and Intranet use.
- Helps to monitor the organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Assists with the company-wide committees including the wellness, training, environmental, activity, and culture and communications committees.
- HR related grievances and providing solution keeping the organizational interest and employee satisfaction.
- Updates weekly Division/Department Organization Chart wise Organograms
- Work with HR team on CSR and Employee Engagement Activities.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
Apply Now: Click Here