Chief Finance Officer (CFO) | Tech Group: Tech group is one of the top-notch construction firms based in the Northern Emirates has job openings for Chief Finance Officer (CFO). Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Chief Finance Officer (CFO) | Tech Group
Education Qualification: The candidate must be Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Professional Accountant (CPA)..
Experience Details: 12 years to 20 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job location: Ajman – United Arab Emirates
Incentives: Family Benefits, Tickets, Medical
- Must have previous working experience as CFO or Head of Finance.
- At least 10-15 years plus of managerial level experience.
- Preferred to have a background in construction, manufacturing and/or contracting environment.
- Excellent Leadership skills coupled with articulation and assertiveness.
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Capable to handle pressures in highly stressful situations.
- Ability to demonstrate strong commercial and business acumen.
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will provide both Strategic and Operational support to the organization through supervising the finance department at the group head office and within each business unit. The CFO will report directly to the Group Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and will liaise with each Business Unit Head on strategic and tactical matters as they relate to financial matters, budget management, Financial Controls, Audit, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Forecasting needs and the securing of new funding. All Financial Controllers are the Business Units report directly to CFO.
- Financial Policies and Reporting Framework – Contribute towards the formulation and implementation of Financial and Accounting Policies framework in line with overall business strategies.
- Functional Leadership – Take complete responsibility of the deliverables of the entire Finance Department through the leadership of the finance function. Setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal in order to maximize subordinate and departmental performance. Provide career direction, progression and coaching to finance staff in the business. Identifies & develops high potential employees for succession planning.
- Strategic Financial Management – Provide advice to the Executive Management Team, concerning the short-term and long-term capital structuring of the business so that the company has funds available to support the achievement of strategic objectives including in particular capital & other liabilities due for repayment.
- Cash flow Management: Complete grip over payables and receivable taking ownership of collection through recovering stuck up money in the market, negotiating and follow up directly with clients and involvement in the implementation of credit policies. Managing business growth by being responsible for P&L account and positive cash flows for the business in local and international markets.
- Cost Controls: Develop a cost control and compliance functions with budgets resulting in targeted cost reduction. Risk assessment and Resource optimization in line with Business Plans, Budgets, and Monthly Financial results. Monitoring of Business Performance. Review of legal contracts. Establishing pricing strategies, financial benchmarks. Review of legal contracts, MOU’s, Joint Venture agreements and Contracts.
- CEO Interface and Support – Ensure that the CEO is fully informed of the group’s financial position and corporate activities with clients, Structuring Business transactions/deals.
- Internal Control, Compliance, Risk Management – Create and implement appropriate financial controls, systems, and processes, internally and externally to have an effective financial controls environment.
- ERP Implementation: Work in close coordination with IT department for the selection and implementation of ERP system, ensure timely data entry and data integrity, and realization of checks & balances through aggressive monitoring of financial report. Process improvement, re-engineering, setting up processes from scratch. ERP implementation.
- Treasury Management – Direct the execution of all treasury activities to ensure that all company remittances are accounted for and the company optimizes remittances from investments while also reporting and projecting company cash flows.
- Planning, Budgeting & Management Reporting – Lead the preparation and accumulation of the financial budgets in line with business plan. Monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalised upon. Keeping a tight control on project spending and asking GM’s of different segments about the reasons for variances and suggesting remedial measures.
- Business Partnering: A support partner for all development and redevelopment projects across the business unit. Oversees the development feasibilities cost and revenue budgets and forecasts as well as project scorecards in conjunction with the development team for approval or update. Ensures the monitoring and reporting on project financial performance (actual vs budget and forecasts) and proactively manage project financial risks and opportunities with the development team to deliver incremental shareholder value. Provide financial and commercial leadership to support business development strategy and execution. Create a process, culture and environment that facilitates decisions that make good economic sense and are aligned with company strategy and its financial position
- Debt Restructuring: Ensuring funding needs of the business using the best possible methods, loan restructuring. Developing new lines of funding. Manage, driving and monitor all the financial, commercial, banking, legal, contracting, accounting, internal control matters of different business units.
Apply Now: Click Here