Senior Medical Representative | LIFE Pharmacy: LIFE Pharmacy has job openings for Senior Medical Representative vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment are as follows.
Senior Medical Representative | LIFE Pharmacy
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Dental Surgery(Dentistry), MBBS(Medicine), Bachelor of Pharmacy(Pharmacy).
Experience Details: Minimum Experience 2 years, in which 1 year in UAE.
Nationality: Any Nationality
Job Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
- The candidate must complete Basic Degree in BSc pharmacy, medicine, veterinary medicine, dentist, or science.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a multinational organization, of which one year in UAE. Dermatology experience is a great asset.
- The candidate should have valid driving licence.
- Fluent spoken and written English, Arabic is an advantage.
- Experience with different emirates in UAE is an asset.
- Enhance the sales and image of company brands in UAE to expand the market starting from 2019.
- Cover all class A customers in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi while establishing a strong professional business relationship with the company.
- Assign advocate KOLs to the brands. At least one in Abu Dhabi and one in Dubai.
- Build up the list of customers whom will form the base for kicking off the brand to move it to the next level..
- Develops awareness to address needs of the evolving healthcare environment.
- Seeks and evaluates customer contact to ensure approaches, support, and communication processes which address evolving customer needs.
- Enlist the brands to the major accounts and pharmacy chains in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah and generate a significant prescription flow.
- Ensure effective contact with relevant clinical and non-clinical key accounts and understands the importance of negative influencers.
- Follow up of stocks with the distributor and assure proper stock levels matching with sales growth.
- Identify the training needs for pharmacies staff in order to boost their performance and, accordingly, the sales.
- Assure that Promoters are efficiently promoting the brand and follow up their schedule on weekly basis to assure their efficiency in promoting the brands with end users.
- Assure that the products are priced according to the company strategy and brand vision.
- Assure that the products occupy the proper shelf position that enhances sales and brand image.
- Acts as an ambassador for the brand, its vision and values, that achieves patient focus at all levels of the business and drives its recognition as a partner of choice by health professionals at all levels.
Apply Now: Click Here