Procurement Assistant | Dulsco: Dulsco, a pioneering UAE based limited liability company has job openings for procurement assistant vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment are as follows.
Procurement Assistant | Dulsco
Education Qualification: The candidate must have a basic graduation.
Experience Details: 3 years to 5 years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Pay Scale: $1,001 – $2,000
Industry Type: Agriculture / Dairy / Poultry / Livestock
Functional Area:Buying / Purchase / Procurement / Vendor Management
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in a business /economics/logistics/ supply chain management/ operations management/ finance or engineering/mathematics/ statistical analysis.
- Atleast 3 years’ work experience in procurement
- Computer Hardware and Associated Supply Chain Software and Systems (i.e. analytical or scientific, enterprise resource planning: Microsoft Navision, inventory management, procurement: Reqlogic, e-commerce, materials requirements planning, time accounting, electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet, database management applications)
- Knowledge of supply chain, production and processing, customer and personal service, relevant tools and technology, applicable regulations and standards, administration and management
- Excellent communication, active listening and learning, reading comprehension, coordination, judgment and decision making, organization, time management, writing, service orientation, negotiation, and mathematics.
- Invite bids, assess, and recommend suppliers for the supply of goods and services.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists and information database.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices in procurement.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Assist in establishing and negotiating contract terms and conditions with suppliers, and maintain supplier relationships.
Apply Now: Click Here