Project Management Engineer | Bhatia Brothers FZE: Bhatia Brothers FZE has job openings for Project Management Engineer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Project Management Engineer | Bhatia Brothers FZE
Education Qualification: The Candidate must complete Master of Technology/Engineering, Bachelor of Technology/Engineering.
Experience Details: 4 years to 9 years
Pay Scale: $ 2,001 to $ ,5000
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
Company Industry : Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Department/Functional Area : Corporate Planning / Consulting / Strategy / M&A
- Education – Master Degree in Engineering (Chemical/ Process/ Manufacturing / Mechanical/ Oil& gas/ Metallurgy).
- More than 4 years of experience in Production/ Manufacturing/ Project Planning & Procurement / Proposal Drafting, preferably in Oil & Gas sector.
- Adept in manufacturing packages for O&G Industry such as Skid Packages, Piping Packages, Mechanical Fabrication, Vessel & Tank, Instrumentation Packages, etc.
- Good experience in review of MIS reports. Knowledge or experience in reviews of BOQ and Inventory management.
- Exposure in UAE market and experience is preferred
- The candidate will have functional responsibilities as Business Development coordinator and as management trainee in project management operations.
- As Management trainee, the candidate will be working with team managers and carrying out review pertaining to Project management/ Procurement activities.
- Preparation and review of Costing & Estimation, BOQ and assisting in the Procurement for various projects based on Quote Comparison and Inventory Analysis.
- Examine; identify issues & solutions related to Manufacturing including Production Capacity Utilization, Planning, Resource allocation, Job Costing & Estimation.
- As Business Development Coordinator, the candidate shall review various MIS reports and make recommendations to chairman’s office.
- Review the Divisions / Sales teams on Customer coverage, Projects-Packages mapping, Salesman performance, Inventory & Import planning.
- Notify the Head Office regarding teams on Sales, Customer Coverage, Projects, Expenses, Inventory management and conduct regular discussions with the teams.
- On suitable achievement of domain knowledge, candidate will be promoted to a leading management role with team management responsibilities
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2RzOSJj