BDM | Nucleous Management: Nucleous Management, sourcing and out Sourcing consultancy has job openings for BDM vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
BDM | Nucleous Management
Education Qualification: MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt(International Business), Bachelor of Business Administration(Management).
Experience Details:5 years to 9 years
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any GCC National, Any Nationality
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Company Industry : Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Department/Functional Area : Sales / Business Development
- Designing a business development strategy focused on financial gain. Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients. Drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Should have sound knowledge about the Transportation, Warehouse and DG goods business
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/2PAICDZ