Sr. Design Engineer | Alghanim International: Alghanim International has job openings for Senior Design Engineer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. More details of recruitment is as follows.
Sr. Design Engineer | Alghanim International
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Instrumentation).
Experience Details: 17 years to 25 years
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation & Control, Team Leadership Skills, Conflict Resolution Skills, Specific Software Application, Communication Skills, Project Management, Report Writing.
- Thorough understanding of Engineering standards, such as, but not limited to, ASME, PD5500, API, TEMA & EJMA.
- 17 to 25 years related work experience as Technical Office Engineer; Project Management, Business and Administration, Relevant software, Data analysis. International codes and practices for design, materials, equipment and construction, Petroleum or Chemical project experience
- To manage, coordinate and provide technical support to the technical office team ensuring safe and successful completion of project related engineering activities according to specification, budget, schedule, quality, statutory codes and Company procedures and practices.
- To review, approve and implement all engineering standards, policies and procedures.
- To direct and monitor all personnel activities within technical office area including manpower forecasting, staff assignments and performance reviews.
- To oversee the coordination and development of work plans and specification.
- To implement policies, established procedures and expedite workflow.
- To manage technical office team, programs or functions, develop goals and objectives and ensure that staff has an appropriate project understanding.
- To prepare budget requests and administer adopted budget in assigned areas of responsibility.
- To determine appropriate codes, regulations and requirements for projects assigned to staff.
- To represent technical office team in meetings with consultant engineers, third party agencies, construction project engineers, professional and technical groups and sub contractors regarding project activities.
- To interview prospective employees and make recommendations to management to hire and teach team members.
- To take leadership of and provide direction to technical office team and manage and ensure resolution of problems.
- Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
- Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
Apply Now: Click Here